Easy steps planting strawberries using a pots or polybags, Strawberry in one the fruits that are of interest to the community, especially children and adolescents. Strawberry Fruit has a sweet and sour taste so it is suitable for making juice drinks or fruit ice. Strawberry fruit contains a lot of vitamin C so it is Very good for our health.
The price of strawberries on the market is quite expensive because we rarely find it. Strawberry fruit is widely cultivated in areas with cold weather or mountains, but we can cultivate it ourselves in the yard use a polybag or pots. as for the steps we have to do are as follows :
- Prepare a pot or polybag that will be used to plant strawberries, make sure the bottom of the poly bag or pot has small holes.
- Next, prepare the soil for rice husks and mixed manure until evenly distributed.
- Take a poly bag or pot then enter the planting media untul full. then flush using water until.
- Then take a Strawberry plant that has issued saplings, make a hole in the middle of the planting medium and plant the stawberry tree saplings.
- After a few days the starwberry tree saplings have taken root and are already independent, we can cut the tendrils and the stawberry trees are ready to be nurtured and made.
- Do watering the media with water needed.